"I am making a way in the wilderness and
streams in the desert." Isaiah 43:19
Turning Tragedy into Triumph after Loss.
Our mission is to empower bereaved women & their families to become stronger in body, mind, and spirit after loss by providing a healthy, Biblically-based roadmap to create active grief recovery teams in small group environments.
Biblically Based, Clinically Sound, Creating Moments of Team, Train, Triumph. Thriving Not Just Surviving After Loss, Transforming Your Problem into Your Purpose is Your Triumph
Problem worth Solving:
The body's systems need at least 20 months to recover from loss or trauma. Most church grief support programs are only 4 to 12 weeks long and do not integrate much-needed mental and physical recovery strategies with their spiritual teaching.
The Ministry Model:
Healing community is highly effective for people struggling with the same pain and suffering
• Active, integrated mind/body/spirit 12-month, cyclical grief recovery program.
• Empower grieving women to train for 5K, 10K and sprint triathlon races as a team.
• Inspire faith communities to support & cheer grieving families at race events.
• Based on clinically sound and proven grief recovery results.
Approximate results to date
• 72 Teams started
• 820 Bereaved Women Empowered
• 1800 Kids living more active lives in healthier families
• 72 Emerging Leaders